I am going to say yes.johnlloydscharf
Does J2a4h L70+ fall within the definition (if there is one) of Black Irish? My uncle (maternal "Smith") was tested and is found to by J2a4h/L70+. In fact, hejecooke88
SCOTLAND'S PAST LINKS WITH ANCIENT EGYPT According to the ancient Scots Chronicles the origin ofjohnlloydscharf
- Celtic Mythology
- Mar 27, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.