DENVER, Beset by power plant closures, growing regulatory scrutiny and proposed changes in how they pay royalties, coal mines are facing a new obstacle — arunomine
In a déjà vu move, Patriot Coal filed for bankruptcy under Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code on Tuesday, May 12. This is the second time therunomine
A “Wave of Bankruptcies” About To Hit Coal Industry http://wolfstreet.com/2015/03/19/ave-of-bankruptcies-to-hit-coal-industry-glut/ A “Wave ofmikekurtis
- Apr 23, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.