February NBRA E-Newsletter

  • Chairman@nbra.info
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      National Black Republican Association - FEBRUARY NBRA E-NEWSLETTER

      FEBRUARY NBRA E-NEWSLETTER

      Congratulations!

      Newly Elected Officials

      Elected in heavily Democrat districts were our own NBRA Vice Chairman Richard St. Paul to the City Council in New Rochelle, New York, and NBRA member Brenda Battle-Jordan, to the school board in Flint, Michigan.  Also elected was Trudy (Gertrude) White-Hamilton as the first black American to be elected to the Canadaigua City Council in New York.

      Delegates to the Louisiana State Convention

      Sancha H. Smith and Bishop OC Coleman won Delegate positions to the Louisiana State Convention. They are part of the outstanding and dedicated group of Black Republicans, including Landon Allen, Benita Scott, Eustis Guillmete, Meryl Duroncelet, Frances Smith, Harold Williams and Wallace Lucas, Sr., who have been very active in the Louisiana Republican Party at all levels, both as volunteers and financial contributors.

      Volunteer of the Year – Sarasota County, FL

      The Republican Party of Sarasota County, FL honored NBRA Chairman Frances Rice as the Volunteer of the Year during the Lincoln Day Dinner on January 25th in Sarasota, Florida.

      News Notes

      NBRA Website Store

      We have some great new NBRA logo items in our NBRA Website store, including caps, T-shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies.  They would make perfect gifts.  To visit our store, click below.

      http://www.nbra.info/index.cfm?fuseaction=pages.MLKProducts&

      WallBuilders' Voters' Guide

      When you analyze the objective Presidential Voters' Guide prepared by WallBuilders that reviews seven positions held by the major candidates, you will see for yourself that Governor Mitt Romney is the candidate who best represents the views of conservative Republicans on the issues of the economy, national security and social values.
      Click below to see the Voter's Guide.

      http://www.wallbuilders.com/downloads/newsletter/VotersGuide.pdf

      The Herman Cain Show

      Starting on January 2nd, "The Herman Cain Show" began airing FIVE nights a week from 7pm - 10pm (Eastern Time), Monday through Friday on WSB News Talk radio, 750 AM.  To Listen LIVE when Herman is on the air click on the link below.

      http://wsbradio.com/

      Book Reviews

      Wrong on Race by Bruce Bartlett

      In his new book, Wrong on Race: The Democratic Party's Buried Past, Bruce Bartlett presents stark historical facts about the horrendous racism inflicted on black Americans by the Democratic Party.   This hidden racist history allows Democrats to take credit for the actions taken by Republicans to obtain freedom and civil rights for blacks.  This book is a must read for those who wish to know the truth about our nation's civil rights history.

      Click below to order a copy:

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/product-description/023060062X/ref=dp_proddesc_0?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books

      The author is the former deputy assistant secretary of the Treasury for economic policy under George H.W. Bush. He was the former executive director of the Joint Economic Committee of Congress, and he also served in the Office of Policy Development at the White House under Ronald Reagan.

      Unveiling the Whole Truth by Rev. Wayne Perryman

      Rev. Wayne Perryman's book, Unveiling the Whole Truth: What the Media Failed to Tell American Voters, is an informative look at the role of the media in shielding the Democratic Party from accountability for that party's 200-year history of racism against black Americans.  In great detail, the book reveals how, as a result of their racist policies, a multitude of African Americans lost their lives.  Some were burned to death, others were beaten to death, many were mutilated (cut into pieces) and thousands were shot and lynched, mostly because they were aligned with the Republican Party, the party that fought for freedom and equality for blacks.

      Click below to order a copy:

      http://www.wayneperryman.com/

      The author, Rev. Wayne Perryman, is a fact-finding investigator.  He is also the author of Unfounded Loyalty: An Indepth Look Into the Love Affair Between Blacks and Democrats.

      For more information about the National Black Republican Association please click on this link:  http://www.NBRA.Info/

      © National Black Republican Association, 2008. All Rights Reserved.
      This message was sent to BlackAmericansRepublicanPolitics@yahoogroups.com
      If you no longer wish to receive these messages, please click here to unsub-scribe.