Urgent Java Unix Scripting (3 - 5 Yrs) openings @ MNC Chennai

  • pradeepcss
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2004
      Dear Professionals,

      We Career Soft Solutions, a Leading Consultancy Group, have some of
      the Top IT Companies across India as our Client base. We are taking
      care of the Manpower requirements and Consultancy Services to the Top
      Organisations.

      Urgent Java Unix Scripting (3 - 5 Yrs) openings @ MNC Chennai

      Education Qualification must be Any Science Degree

      I) REQUIREMENT: Java Technology

      1) Java, Unix or sun solaris, Oracle, Perl
      2) Java, Unix or sun solaris, Oracle, C - 5 Years Lead Position
      3) Java, Unix or sun solaris, Oracle
      4) Java, Oracle, ODBC, Unix or Sun Solaris
      5) Java, Unix or sun solaris, Oracle,C
      6) Java, Unix or sun solaris, Oracle
      7) J2ee, Java, LDAP, Unix or sun solaris
      8) J2ee, Java, LDAP, Unix or sun solaris , C
      9) Java, J2ee, Unix or sun solaris

      Experience : 3 + Years

      Candidate must be an efficient Team player
      Good Interpersonal skills.
      Good communication.

      Give the following details

      1. Candidate Contact Details
      2. Current Salary ( Lak / Ann )
      3. Expected Salary ( Lak / Ann )
      4. Willing To Relocate
      5. Notice Period ( Days )

      REQUEST : DONT CLICK REPLY BUTTON AND ATTACH YOUR PROFILE. PLS DO
      SEND ME A SEPARATE MAIL ATTACHING YOUR PROFILE IN WORD DOCUMENT
      FORMAT.

      Send resume to pradeepk_css@... at the earliest

      call 9841567216 Chennai

      Online in Yahoo Chat ID: pradeepcss

      Kindly refer your friends for the same above openings.

      With best regards,
      pradeep
      Career Soft Solutions
      Chennai