- Revision 5.12 2007/07/09 02:48:30 nagler
* Bivio::Type::StringArray->from_literal now always returns an instance,
even if the initial value is undef. This enables null object
comparisons. The Tuple code was fixed to support this change.
* Bivio::Agent::Request->with_realm_and_user added
* Bivio::UI::Widget->obsolete_attr added
* Bivio::UI::Widget::MIMEEntity->header_as_string removed.
mail_headers and mime_entity added. Now supports nested
* Bivio::UI::Widget::Join subclass of ControlBase
* Widget is now a default class map
* Bivio::UI::Mail::Widget::Message.want_aol_munge is obsolete. Module
* Bivio::UI::Widget::After prints value "after" only if main value is
* Bivio::UI::HTML::Widget::FormField uses Widget.After to print :
* Bivio::Agent::Task->handle_*_task are now just like regular task
items. All behavior is encapsulated by execute_items including
throwing FORBIDDEN exceptions. As such, these handlers may return
"next" actions and control the execution flow of the task in
addition to throwing exceptions. handle_*_task have an API change
that passes the task they are executing.
* Bivio::Test::Language::HTTP->save_excursion added