SuSE 9?

  • Tom Vilot
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2004
      Has anyone tried running bOP on SuSE 9?

      I have SuSE and I'm thinking it's time to move to it, in place of RedHat.
    • Rob Nagler
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2004
        Tom Vilot writes:
        > Has anyone tried running bOP on SuSE 9?
        >
        > I have SuSE and I'm thinking it's time to move to it, in place of RedHat.

        It's been on my list of things to do. I'm typing on a SUSE 9.0
        desktop. You should be able to simply install the tar.gz file. I
        don't think 5.8 broke anything.

        I'll probably be trying it on KRUD at some point, too.

        Rob