cam sensor installed. now they cannot start the car. so there may have been nothing wrong with the sensor. evaporator fixed. and waiting to be installed. amitchellbarnes39
If your engine doesn't run properly with the new gap then why not just machine down the mounting point a bit so that the sensor is closer? I don't have mystaatsof
another hitch. crank sensor went out. there is always tomorrow. evaporator not fixed yet so no time loss. my Merak SS did get finished. road test tomorrow.mitchellbarnes39
- Jan 26, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.