I'm replacing the non metal fuel lines on my 87 USA 2.5 Ltr. Local import suppliers don't have rolled edge clamps. They have the fuel line including thedubyablue
All this talk of carburetor trouble has me thinking I should think about taking mine off and refreshing everything just to be safe. I have a couple other carsstaatsof
Make sure you put the float in right side up, too, or you'll have a fire. I bought a carb on ebay, and I had to have two emulsion tubes drilled, I believeclifflatshaw
- Jan 26, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.