new practice

  • Gail Skinner
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2009

      Hello All.

      I wanted to announce my professional association with Dr. Jeff Baker at Immanuel Clinic in Springdale .  As a nurse practitioner, I will be addressing all aspects of women’s health including primary care and well baby checks through the first year of life.  The approach that we have is an integrative one, combining alternative with traditional medicine.  In addition, we offer high potency nutritional IV therapy and specialized IV chelation therapy.  For those of you who would like more information on chelation therapy, check out http://www.americanchelation.com/index.htm

      In addition to my practice with Dr. Baker, I am also offering risk assessments for licensed midwife clients in my home.  You can reach me at my office or my cell phone 479-640-0451.

      Thanks,

      Gail Skinner CNM, WHNP-BC, MSN

      Immanuel Clinic

      900 Dorman, Suite E

      Springdale, AR 72764

      479-756-3251

    • Gail Skinner
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2009

        And we offer bioidentical hormone replacement therapy!

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 7, 2009
          I hope that you and Dr. Baker will consider becoming professional members of BirthNetwork so that women can see your listings!  We often have requests for care like yours.

          Beth Day

          To: ARmidwives@yahoogroups.com
          CC: BirthNetworkNWA@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 8, 2009

            Beth,

            Could you email me info on becoming professional members?  Thanks, Gail

            To: ARmidwives@yahoogro ups.com
            CC: BirthNetworkNWA@ yahoogroups. com