BirthNetwork and ICAN Holiday Party

  • Genet Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2011
      BirthNetwork NWA and ICAN of NWA would like to invite you to our annual Holiday Party! Join us for a potluck supper, silent auction, and white-elephant gift exchange.  We just finalized our location, which is just off the Promenade exit in Rogers, so we hope it will be convenient for many of you!

      When: Friday, December 16, 6:30 p.m.
      Where: The Green Bean at Village on the Creeks in Rogers

      What to bring
      :
      > A dish to share. Dairy- and gluten-free items are especially appreciated by many of our members (we'll have labels available).
      > One wrapped pregnancy- or birth-related item per person who wants
      to play in the gift exchange. (Books, teas, t-shirts, salves, belly wraps, gift baskets, and even gag gifts all add to the fun!)

      The silent auction will help raise funds for both our organizations to help us in our activities for the upcoming year.  If you have an item you would like to contribute, please contact us!

      We wish you and your families the best this holiday season and in the coming year!
      ~~~
      Genet Jones
      Coleader, BirthNetwork of Northwest Arkansas
      Have you joined us on Facebook yet?