Pickles & Ice Cream Circle: Maternity Massage

  • Genet Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2010
      We hope you will join BirthNetwork this week for our August topic: "Maternity Massage & Abdominal Massage." Maria Chowdhury (LM, CPM, LMT) will share the benefits of massage for maternity, including abdominal massage for uterine health and alignment.

      When: Thursday, August 12, 7-9 p.m.
      Where: Pages of Parenting (388 Sunbridge Drive, Fayetteville)
      Lap babies welcome, as always.

      Feel free to extend this invitation to anyone who would like to share a fun and informative evening with professionals and consumers interested in mother-friendly and evidence-based maternity care!

      ~~~
      Genet Jones
      Web Curator and Pickles & Ice Cream Coordinator
      BirthNetwork of Northwest Arkansas