June Pickles & Ice Cream: Secrets from an L&D Nurse

  • Genet Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2010
      Hello from BirthNetwork NWA!

      We hope that you will join us for Pickles & Ice Cream Circle next Thursday, June 10, at 7 p.m. at
      Pages of Parenting (388Sunbridge Drive, Fayetteville).

      Tonia Squires, RN and BirthNetwork member, will share with us her "Secrets from an L&D Nurse: Making Your Hospital Birth a Healthy, Fun, Personal Experience."

      And if you missed last month's P&IC, you can read about it on our blog, Birth in the Natural State.  Or if you want to plan ahead for next month, it will be Thursday, July 8, at Panera Bread in Bentonville, where Sara Milford will tell us about the "Invaluable Doula."

      Remember to invite your friends, clients, and relatives.  As always, anyone who wants to learn more about mother-friendly maternity care is welcome!
      ~~~
      Genet Jones

      Web Curator and Pickles & Ice Cream Coordinator
      BirthNetwork of Northwest Arkansas

      Wordsmith, Ganesha Editorial Services