Estimados Amigos, Este mensaje es para comunicarles que hemos subido una nueva versión de: - List of the birds of Peru / Lista de las aves del Perú by / porchamaepetes
Nuevamente Fernando Angulo a dado a conocer que la versión actualizada de “List of the Birds of Peru/Lista de las Aves de Perú” que se encuentra en lamaplenge
Telefono de contacto: (511) 348-0935 Oscar GonzalezBiol. M.Sc. Ph.D. (c)Especialista en aves
* Here you should record interesting sightings. The list and archives is an interim media for recording rarities, range extensions, unusual departamental records and sightings of threatened and rare birds. A record committee for a country with more than 1800 species and few resident birders is a considerable task and until now no group of people has volunteered do keep track of interesting sightings in Peru. This list therefor works as a report site, which can be be checked once such a group is formed. Records can also be more systematically uploaded on www.birdingperu.com/masterperu
* You can search for travel partners to Peru here.
* Tour companies are encouraged to promote customer paid expeditions to seldom birded areas and to submit trip reports. When a trip report is posted by a commercial company, it is allowed to mention upcoming commercial trips in one line suplemented with a URL for further information. Strictly commercial postings are not allowed.
* Complete trip reports from Peru are very welcome.
* Pictures and other files that you want to share can be uploaded on http://birdingperu.com/picsfiles/ .
* There will also eventually be a web-page for summeries of the important records, as well as a trip report bank.
If we make an effort it may well be that together we can find the around 50-60 species needed to make Peru number one in the world and surpass Colombia....
Primary language is English, but Spanish postings are allowed. Please, use both English and scientific names of the birds you discuss, to facilitate for non english speaking members of the list.
C´mon - let's go Birding Peru
Birding Peru with Kolibri Expeditions
- Nov 30, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.