RE: [Birdingperu] Roseate Spoonbill counts from Madre de Dios

  • Barry Walker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2 8:07 AM

      Dear Jacob: Large groups are not uncommon usually 6 – 15 individuals but I have seen as many as 50 together with Woods Storks near Laberinto. Exact dates , seasonality – I would have to dig deep but for sure mostly when rivers are low June to October

      Best wishes

      Barry

      Manu Expeditions
      Quality Natural History & Birding Tours