hello

  • Rosa Juana Tello Guevara
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
      Welcome to our company site:www.honestestseller.com
           We are a  large electronics product ssale company that locates in China. Our vision is to grow and expand the market to share with our customers.We treasure a long term business partnership. Quality and prestige are the most important for us.We mainly sell our products to those countries: USA,UK,Germany,Italy,Sweden,France,Canada,Australia,South American, etc.
      Products the best selling:
                 About us    Payment    Shipping   Contact us
      MSN: honestestseller@...
      Address: www.honestestseller.com
       postcode:100021  Copyright2004-2008, All Rights Reserved

      ¿Con Mascota por primera vez? - Sé un mejor Amigo
      Entra en Yahoo! Respuestas.
    • Charles Hesse
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2013
        http://www.tsu-mingei.net/uwlfohvl.php

        Breakthrough Diet Exposed: Celebrity Doctor Uncovers The "Holy Grail of Weight Loss"