RE: [BirdYak] Spruce Grouse search in the Ahtanum-6 October

  • Jeff Kozma
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7 9:22 AM

      Regarding carrion left by hunters, I also see Black-billed Magpies (BBMA) working their way into the ponderosa pine forests at this time of year.  Presumably, I think they are also taking advantage of elk/deer carcasses left by hunters as I don’t see BBMA in forested areas during the spring and summer.

      Jeff Kozma

      Yakima