They're baaaaack!

  • magicman32@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2013
      Well, White-crowned Sparrows that is. They first appeared Saturday morning. I saw about 75 birds on my usual walk. Also seen were Orange-crowned Warbler, Lesser Yellowlegs, 69 Greater White-fronted Goose, American Pipit (yard first), and several other migrant Sparrows (including a yard first Lincoln's).

      Also, thanks to the help from everybody on the Sandpiper! My internet has been down since just after I posted the photos Saturday, so if I haven't replied to your email, I'll get back to you by tomorrow most likely, Saturday at the latest.

      Thanks! Eric