Re: [BirdYak] Great afternoon at Wenas Lake

  • Scott Downes
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2013
      The plover and grebe were still present at Wenas this morning from 9:30 to 10:30. In addition to the good shorebird assortment, the willows around the parking lot had quite a few migrants in the rain including several Lincoln's sparrows, couple of Empids and some warblers. For shorebirds and ducks mine and Denny's list matches up pretty close:

      Mallard  25
      Northern Shoveler  4
      Green-winged Teal  10
      California Quail  6