Visiting birder

  • cachenotcheck
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2013
      On August 4th Toni Bryant posted that she will be visiting from California and would like to have someone take her birding on August 19th. I will be meeting her at the Red Apple market parking lot in Selah at 0600 on the 19th. She has to be back in time for lunch with her daughter, so I thought a quick trip to the Wenas area would be great.

      I have room for at least 4 more in my truck, so if anyone wants to join us it would be great. Having someone who can actually identify Flycatchers would be great since I stink at it.

      I hope to see you there. E-mail me if you have questions.

      Lamont "Mac" Mclachlan