nighthawks over Terrace Heights

  • nightowl_one1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2013
      A few weeks ago had a nighthawk soaring over my neighborhood, then last week, during a warm evening, another one was flying & calling, & also being bombed by a smaller black bird (couldn't tell what it was - they were up pretty high). We used to have lots of them in the summertime, but have had only the 2 sightings so far this year.