Owls, e.t.c.

  • lukekratt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2013
      Has any body seen a Owl or Eagle or Otter or Fox, at Sportsman park, Greenway, Popoff trail, e.t.c.' recentley?? If yes what time? any Pics of it? Where was the particular place??
    • Lucas Franklin
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2014
        Hi!!  I wonder has been there any owl sightings in this city of Yakima Washington???  Has been Owl sightings at Randal Park,Greenway,Popoff Trail,Sportsman park,?  Has there been owl pellets and owl nests sightings in Yakima???  Is there birdplace like birdyak in Portland Oregon??  Has there been Foxes at in the city of Yakima?  Has there been Foxes sighting in Randal park,Greenway,Popoff Trail,Sportsman park?  Has there been sighting of beavers in Yakima like in Randal Park,Greenway,Popoff Trail,Sportsmans park?  Has there been Golden Eagles in their nest sightings in Yakima or close to Yakima???  Are these kind of wildlife sightings have been recently?  Are there Moose in Washington state?  Are they close to Yakima or in the mountains far away from Yakima?  Are there Moose in Oregon??