lack of birds

  • DagneyT
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2013
      Don't know where to turn with this question. I posted earlier about the lack of owls at our house. Live by the Training Center. We ALWAYS have them, all types. I started thinking about it and we are short of all birds. We usually have to fill our finch feeder every other day, it has been 1/2 full for over a month. No hawks either. Some robins, starlings but a surprising lack of Magpies. Anyone have any thoughts on this? We have huge old beautiful trees and no birds.