Re: [BirdYak] Owls

  • Melissa Schmidt
    Message 1 of 5 , May 20, 2013
      I so love owls!  How awesome it is to be a host of families of them.

      Mel S.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 25, 2015
        I am currently looking for any tips anyone can share on any owls. Its my goal to get  pictures of all the owls of Washington state, I have some pics of Horned owls, Snowy owls, Saw Whet owls and Barn owls, but I still need a lot of the others or even better ones of the owls I do have. I have been down to Toppenish looking for the Short Eared owls but so far no luck.. If anyone has a tip on where I can see an owl please let me know, that would be awesome, thank you, James from Yakima.