Vaux's Swifts

  • Eric Heisey
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2013
      Hey all,
      Driving up to baseball practice, I noticed about 50 Vaux's Swifts frlying over the bridge near one of the greenway lakes, right near the exit to 16th st. It may have been Myron Lake, I don't know which one that is. Anyways, this is a pretty good bird, a personal year bird and a lifer for my lower valley patch list (putting it at 187 species!!!).

      Thanks, Eric