Killdeer with two chicks at the West Yakima Walmart pond

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2013

      I stopped by the West Yakima Walmart on Nob Hill Blvd. this morning and
      found a Killdeer with two chicks. Seems early.

      There were a pair of Cinnamon Teal there, also.

      A photo of the Killdeer is in the new photos folder on my website (the link
      is in the signature line).

      Denny Granstrand

      Denny Granstrand
      Yakima, WA