Re: Avocets

  • gadzooks58
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2013
      Thanks, Kerry!

      We went out today to take a look. We could barely see through all of the blowing dust out there, but we found the Avocets. Well, maybe I am exaggerating a little, but it was really windy! There were waves and whitecaps on the pond. Our list from the pond today:

      American Wigeon 20
      Mallard 6
      Green-winged Teal 4
      Redhead 7 (4 males, three females)