Re: [BirdYak] can I borrow some bins?

  • Michael Hobbs
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2013
      Thanks to everyone who responded! Kevin Lucas offered me a pair, and I already knew where his house was, so I stopped there about 20 minutes after my email went out.

      I was only moderately successful in my searches today, failing to find Ferruginous Hawk and Sandhill Crane.

      But I did have 4 LONG-BILLED CURLEWS, several SWAINSON’S HAWKS and 1-2 ROUGH-LEGGED HAWKS along SR-24, and a couple of BLACK-NECKED STILTS and a TURKEY VULTURE at Toppenish.

      == Michael Hobbs
      == www.marymoor.org/birding.htm
      == BirdMarymoor@...