Big news for BirdYak!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2013

      The American Birding Association (ABA) developed a website that lists
      nearly all of the birding listservs (e-mail groups) around the
      country: http://birding.aba.org/. The listservs are listed by area of
      the North America, so if you are traveling somewhere in the United
      States or Canada, you can go to that site and find e-mails of bird
      sightings for that area. I regularly check Tweeters (mostly Washington
      but also includes news of British Columbia and Oregon) and Inland
      Northwest Birders (Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho) on the ABA
      site instead of getting the e-mails sent to my e-mail address
      every day.

      The BIG NEWS is: BirdYak has been added to the ABA site. I got an
      e-mail notifying me this evening. As far as I know, this was
      unsolicited. The ABA just happened to find us. This may increase
      traffic on the BirdYak website
      (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BirdYak/) and may get us a few more
      members. As of tonight, we have 237 members!

      Pretty cool stuff!

      Denny Granstrand

      Denny Granstrand
      Yakima, WA