Last Mini-Bird Walk of the Season

  • Indymor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2002
      Mini-Bird Walkers will walk the ditch bank again on Wednesday, June 12. We
      are looking for a chat, previously heard and glimpsed, but we want something
      more definitive. We meet at the parking lot of the Fish Hatchery on So
      Naches Rd at 7:00 AM. All welcome. This will be the last Wednesday morning
      walk of the year. Melinda Stanojevic (453-2598)