waxwings

  • Phil Mattocks
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2013
      Hi folks,

      Today at about 1PM there was a group of about 15 Cedar Waxwings and one Bohemian feeding in & out of a small Mt Ash tree at 4706 Fechter Road. This is a few blocks north of Modesto and Madera on 48th Ave N. The huge Mt Ash on the NW corner of Douglas and N 52nd was empty. More Collared Doves and Scrub Jays were around than I am used to for Yakima. Also a Varied Thrush was along Scenic Drive, and we saw our first two Says Phoebes this morning on the the PNWU campus.

      Phil Mattocks
      pmattocks at kvalley.com