Mixed waxwing flock still present in Yakima

  • Scott Downes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 11:09 AM
      The flock of waxwings near our house is still present for those still needing Bohemian Waxwing. A brief count of the flock this morning estimated the birds at about 20 cedar and 10 bohemian, though yesterday afternoon had about 30 bohemian and 20 cedar. The birds are usually found between Madera and Modesto (one block north of Madera) on 51st Ave. They are very vocal, so listen for their calls.

      Scott Downes
      downess@...
      Yakima WA