Fw: Newbie

  • liz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2013
      I am new to Yakima,  and would love it if someone would let me tag along sometime to show me where some of these great birding locations are. I don't feel comfortable yet walking all over by myself, so I hoped as a tag along I could learn some tricks from an experienced birder as well as where to go, how to get there, and when to go to get the best shots.  I am interested in using my new zoom lens to capture as many species as possible since I'm pretty near sighted which makes some identifications difficult for me. Feel free to email or text me at 405-413-3366 if anyone wants an apprentice ;-) my schedule is pretty open until I find a job. I volunteer at the hospital Wednesdays and Thursdays but that's about it.