Re: Eurasian Wigeon, Topper, P716, and other stuff

  • gadzooks58
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2013
      Richard - We enjoyed your post - you are a great story teller!

      We wanted to let you know that we reported the sighting of Tundra Swan P716 to Craig Ely. I had to look up the contact name, and as it turns out, Craig was the contact when we spotted a tagged Tundra Swan a few years back in Sequim as well. If we get any interesting info on the swan, we will post to BirdYak.

      Zooks