RE: [BirdYak] Eurasian Wigeon, Topper, P716, and other stuff

  • Jeff Kozma
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2013
      Great stories, Rich. The guy finding the band is one reason why I always
      inspect dead birds for bands when I can. Once in NY, while walking and
      fishing along the shore of the Niagara River, I found a dead Ring-billed
      Gull on the shore that had a band. You never know what you might find!

      Jeff

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 22, 2013
        Richard - We enjoyed your post - you are a great story teller!

        We wanted to let you know that we reported the sighting of Tundra Swan P716 to Craig Ely. I had to look up the contact name, and as it turns out, Craig was the contact when we spotted a tagged Tundra Swan a few years back in Sequim as well. If we get any interesting info on the swan, we will post to BirdYak.

        Zooks