Re: Blue Jay reported on S. 20th Ave.

  • akratty
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2013
      I did not see or hear a Blue Jay on my walk this morning, but Kevin put out some black sunflower seeds, just in case one shows up. We do have Western Scrub-Jays making regular appearances at the feeders and in the neighborhood, in case anyone is looking for them.
      If some intrepid birder does find a Blue Jay - especially in vicinity of 20th and Viola, or near Greenway - please let me and Kevin (Lucas) know. If you don't have our phone numbers, please reply to this post, and I can send you the numbers.
      Thanks, and happy birding!
      Mary Giovanini