Hot tips on Owls

  • Dodgerdog60@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2013
      I still need alot more Owls to get a picture of all the Owls of Washington
      st. so far I have a Snowy Owl, GH Owl,
      Barn Owl and a Northern Saw Whet Owl ( My newest), I saw a Long eared and a
      Screech but didnt have my camera. So if anyone out there in the Yakima
      Valley have a tip on where to see one let me know. James, Yakima

      p.s looking for a pialated Woodpecker too!!