Re: Black-crowned night-herons

  • kevinslucas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2013
      The Black-crowned Night-Herons that Kerry spotted were still in the area just before noon today. One was in a tall willow between a yellow house & a white house, on the south side of Buena Loop Road, just east of the pond. The other was in a pair of tall conifers closer to the pond and a bit farther back from the road. Both are adults. I gave several neighbors views through my scope and thanked them for accommodating us and the birds.

      I posted 2 photos on my website in the Yakima birds gallery.

      http://kevinslucas.com/?q=category/image-galleries/yakima-birds

      Kevin Lucas
      Yakima, WA