Red-breasted Sapsucker at Randall Park

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2013

      Kevin Lucas found a Red-breasted Sapsucker at Randall Park on
      Wednesday. It was still there this morning. It was in the pine tree
      closest to the wood railing above the creek a bit west of the
      southwest corner of the basketball court. It was in the same tree a
      sapsucker was in much of the winter several years ago. A photo of the
      sapsucker is in the new photos folder on my website.

      Here is my list from a walk around the park this morning:

      Randall Park, Yakima, US-WA
      Jan 25, 2013 9:45 AM - 11:00 AM

      Canada Goose (moffitti/maxima) 68
      American Wigeon 32