Re: Off to a great start for 2013!

  • kevinslucas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2013
      If you're interested in printing any of these bar graphs from eBird, this could help -- you probably need to enable the printing of "background images".

      If you're using Firefox web browser, here's how:

      Firefox
      Print...
      Page Setup...
      Format & Options
      Print Background images & colors (check the box)

      Then print the pages.
      When you're done with this print job, remember to un-check that box.

      Here's an eBird link with printing hints:

      http://ebird.org/content/ebird/about/printing-ebird-bar-charts

      I used this to make a printout similar to the "Checklist of the Birds of Yakima County" in Andrew Stepniewski's "The Birds of Yakima County Washington" on pages 40 - 48.

      Kevin Lucas
      Yakima, WA