Barge ave

  • Dodgerdog60@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2013
      I have heard on several occasions of bird sighting on Barge street and it
      was suggested I look for screech owls on Barge street, My question is how do
      the people on this street feel about people with binoculars wondering around
      their streets? I had a person get upset with me once for doing this so I am
      kinda sensitive about walking around peoples homes with optics, so how do
      you guys do this and be discreet? thoughts? also I live near the old
      Fruitvale drive in theater and today I had a Northern Shrike in my yard for the
      first time I know of in the 16 years I lived here.

      James, Yakima,