looking for Owls

  • Dodgerdog60@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2013
      I have been trying to locate Owls so I can take pictures of them, last year
      it was my resolution to get all of them in this state, I failed pretty
      badly, so I'm renewing my quest, if anyone has a good tip on where I can get a
      pic of a Barred, Saw Whet, Western Screech or any other owl I would
      appreciate it. I do have plenty of Great Horned and Barn Owl, and I got some of the
      Snowy Owl at Costco thou some more of those would be nice. Is this a good
      time of the year to get a Burrowing Owl? I spent hours trying to get a pic
      last summer up the road from the Toppenish reserve of one but the little bugger
      outsmarted me.