Fred Meyer Bohemian Waxwings still present

  • Scott Downes
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2013
      Sierra and I stopped at Fred Meyer on the way home from Vantage and the large waxwing flock found yeserday on the CBC was still present. In this flock were the two Bohemian Waxwings seen yesterday, giving nice scope views. This was just before 3:00. The exact location is the group of trees next to Key Bank in the Fred Meyer parking lot.

      Scott Downes
      downess@...
      Yakima WA