Re: [BirdYak] latest gnatcatcher news

  • Deb Davis & Ken Bevis
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2002
      Blue Gray gnatcatcher is cool.
      I am dismayed that the vegetation is beat down around the nest. This means
      that many of our bird watcher friends are using bad ethics that may be
      leading to true disturbance or harassment of some birds. We should be
      careful out there not to disturb nesting birds. If you know where a nest
      is that you could look into, try to be satisfied without looking, or only
      look once, and fast.
      Just a thought.
      Ken

      > From: Denny Granstrand <osprey@...>
      > To: birdyak@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [BirdYak] latest gnatcatcher news
      > Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 8:24 PM
      >
      > Hi Yakkers,
      >
      > Richard Repp and I both visited Hardy Canyon and the Blue-gray
      Gnatcatcher
      > today. I was there for almost two hours. During that time I saw the
      BGGN