Thrush

  • Deb Davis & Ken Bevis
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2000
      We have had varied thrushes in our yard this month. I thought they had
      moved on, but this morning one flew into the filberts, and I heard
      trilling.

      We also have a screech owl in the neighborhood that calls in the evening.
      We are not sure where it roosts during the day. Ken has plans to built a
      box for it.

      Today is Wednesday, 12-20. We live near 32nd and Summitview.

      Deb and Ken