October Issue of the Crier is online

  • Elizabeth Bohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2012
      This Crier edition is a 12 pager.  In it you can read-up on the program on the 25th.  We also have the bluebird results from the 2012, CBC information, Christmas Silent auction, the debut of the "Birding the Yakima Area Arboretum", and much much more.

      Remember that the on-line version has a bonus photo on the last page.

      Check it all out at:
      http://www.yakimaaudubon.org/documents/October2012Crier.pdf

      Elizabeth Bohn
      Crier Editor