Re: Greater White-Fronted Goose at Arboretum

  • kevinslucas
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2012
      I posted 4 photos from this afternoon on my website -- 2 of the Greater White-fronted Goose, 1 of a Cackling Goose, and the last of Canada Geese being followed by Cackling Geese on Buchanan Lake. They're in the Yakima Birds image gallery.
      Kevin Lucas
      Yakima, WA
      http://www.kevinslucas.com/?q=category/image-galleries/yakima-birds