Woodpecker trip...do I need to cancel??

  • Jeff Kozma
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2012

      I am leading my woodpecker trip this Saturday to the Bethel Ridge area.
      However, I currently only have one person signed up to go so I may have to
      cancel if I don�t get more participation. Please e-mail me at home
      jcr_5105@... if you plan on going.

      We will be meeting at 6:45 AM at the BiMart on 40th across from Fred
      Meyer. We will leave around 7:00 AM to head to Bethel Ridge. I plan on
      being back to BiMart by 3:00 PM so bring a lunch. There is still snow near
      the Microwave Tower road and the high on Saturday is suppose to be low 70�s
      so plan on much cooler weather where we are going.

      Thanks.

      Jeff