Common Poorwill - Yakima

  • Scott R a y
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2012
      As I walked from my truck to the house this evening, a Common Poorwill
      flushed from the sidewalk not 30 feet from my front door. They are fairly
      common along my road and driveway at this time of year, but this is the
      first time they have been found this close to my front door.

      Scott Ra y
      Yakima, WA
      mryakima at gmail dot com