Red-necked Phalarope at Grandview

    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2012
      Hi Yakkers,

      John Hebert just called me to say he found a breeding plumaged
      Red-necked Phalarope at the Grandview Sewage Treatment Plant. The
      plant is open until 5:00 today but is closed on weekends.

      Denny Granstrand

      --
      Denny Granstrand
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2012
        Grandview Wastewater Treatment Environmental Laboratory hours: Monday -
        Friday 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
        Kevin