Migration this morning in Parker Heights-30 April

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2012
      Yakkers,

      Before the wind started blowing this morning, about 7:30 am, there was quite
      a movement of migrants streaming through our trees: Cassin's Vireo,
      warblers (Orange-crowned, Nashville, Yellow-rumped, and Wilson's), and a
      gorgeous Western Tanager. Two hours later I returned to check things out;
      the wind was blowing hard, as forecasted, and I saw nary a bird.

      California Quail 5
      Red-tailed Hawk 1
      American Kestrel 1
      Mourning Dove 1